Online Testing Frequently Asked Questions
How do we get the students’ usernames and passwords, which they need to sign on?
- Usernames are located in your online Membership, http://www.decaregistration.com/hs, look under the Roster tab and click on Students.
Is there any way to do a trial test of the system to see how it works?
- Unfortunately, not for students. Demo Day for advisors – please check the DECA Calendar.
Is everyone required to test at the same time, or can we break it up into different sessions?
- You can schedule as many sessions as you need during the testing day so long as students in the SAME cluster exam grouping write at the same time.
When the test window opens, will it be available for 24 hours on the scheduled testing day?
- No. Testing will be open during the Testing Window, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Just to clarify…students must start taking the test within a 75 minute window after being activated, right?
If a student is “activated” as a participant in the current testing session, but they do not show up, can they be re-tested later?
- No. The MemberID should ONLY be keyed in when the student is SITTING in front of the computer and ready to write the test.
After they begin the test, each student will have 75 minutes to complete the test, correct?
Can students go back and change answers or skip over a question and then come back later?
- Yes – up until the time that they submit the test, or the 75 minutes are up; whichever comes first.
Is there a help desk or phone number we can contact if we encounter problems during the test administration?
- Yes, contact Debi Cline at 505-301-1336.