HOSA – Future health Professionals – Role
HOSA’s Role in Building a Pipeline for Future Health Professionals (HOSA & Health Science):
- Are well-positioned in educational institutions to draw positive attention to the health professions among elementary, middle school and high school students.
- Are capable of recruiting qualified students to the health science education programs in secondary and post-secondary institutions.
- Are prepared to deliver high quality classroom instruction and dynamic chapter activities to enhance preparation for the health care professions.
- Can provide opportunities for students/members to interface with the health care community and network with those in their specialization of choice.
- Are committed to increasing the number of students that enroll in Health Science Education programs.
- Are committed to building a “pipeline” of qualified students interested in pursuit of a career in the health professions.
- Are willing to partner with health care providers to be a solution to recruiting and preparing health care workers for the future.