FCCLA State Conference Registration Instructions
1. SELECT – REGISTRATION
- Enter your Username and Password
- Username is your chapter ID #
- Password is the same as your membership password
- Please click on the link for your school to verify and update all contact information, including t-shirt size, cell number, etc.
Name of School
(Click the above link to edit your chapter information)
- Select T-shirt size
2. ADD STUDENTS TO REGISTRATION
- Click Add Student
- Click SEARCH to list all of your students (If your student is not listed on your screen, then they are NOT a member of FCCLA, you will need to log out and complete membership for that student with the national office)
- Select Participant Type
- Select T-shirt Size, Grade, and Competition Level
- Scroll down to the bottom when done and click CONTINUE
3. ADD EVENTS
- Click BACK TO REGISTRATION LIST.
- Click EVENT next to the student’s name. Select the event they will be participating in, or volunteer day. Click NEXT at the bottom of the page.
- Verify that your student is registered in the correct contest.
- Click FINISH EDITING
- When you have added all your students to their events click HOUSING.
- Click the housing button on your screen and put each student in a room. All Conferences participants must stay at the Marriott Pyramid.
- Select Room Type and Room #. Select the students that you would like in the room and click Add to Room.
- You also have the option of sharing a room with another chapter
- If you are sharing with another chapter, both chapters need to have started the registration process.
- Hit Submit Hotel Reservation when you are finished placing each person in a room
- NOTE – Once you hit submit your reservations will be submitted to the hotel.
- Send a copy of your PO to Rachel at: email@example.com
- Payment for housing is made directly to the hotel.
5. COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Back to Registration
- View Registration, please check for accuracy
- Enter PO #
- Check agreement box
- Print 2 copies of your Registration Invoice for registration and submit to your business office for payment to NM FCCLA – 1500 S Ave K; ENMU Station 61, Portales, NM 88130
- Print 2 copies of your Hotel Invoice for your Business office for payment to Marriott Pyramid – 5151 San Francisco Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETED UNTIL YOU CLICK THE FINISHED REGISTRATION BUTTON AND THEN CONFIRM.
REGISTRATON IS DUE BY February 21.