BPA State Conference Registration Instructions
LOG IN – HTTPS://WWW.REGISTERMYCHAPTER.COM/BPA/NM/MAIN.ASP
1. SELECT – REGISTRATION
- Enter your Username and Password
- Username is your chapter ID #
- Password is the same as your membership password
- Verify your contact information
- Enter Arrival and Departure Dates
- Select T-shirt size
2. ADD STUDENTS TO REGISTRATION
- Click Add Student Member (If your student is not listed on your screen, then they are NOT a member of BPA. You will need to log out and complete membership for that student with the national office)
- Select Participant Type
- Select T-shirt Size
- Click Save
3. ADD STUDENT TO EVENT
- Select Edit & Select Events next to student name
- Select the event that the student will be participating in
- Click Save
Once you have selected the events for each of your students, View Registration to be sure that it is complete and accurate.
- Click the housing button on your screen and put each student in a room. All Conferences participants must stay at the Marriott Pyramid.
- You also have the option of sharing a room with another chapter
- If you are sharing with another chapter, both chapters need to have started the registration process, but not submit.
- Hit submit when you are finished placing each person in a room
- NOTE – Once you hit submit your reservations will be submitted to the hotel.
- Send a copy of your PO to Daniel at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit hotel Reservation
- Payment for housing is made directly to the hotel.
5. COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Back to Registration
- View Registration, please check for accuracy
- Enter PO #
- Check agreement box
- Print 2 copies of your Registration Invoice for registration and submit to your business office for payment to NM BPA – 1500 S Ave K; ENMU Station 61, Portales, NM 88130. Double check with hotel prior to payment. Taxes are subject to change.
- Print 2 copies of your Hotel Invoice for your Business office for payment to Marriott Pyramid – 5151 San Francisco Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109